Thursday, April 12, 2012

A day in the life

It's been a little while since my last update. I was spending a lot of energy applying for a job that didn't pan out and my family was in town for the Easter holiday. Now I'm bed ridden with a frustrating cold/flu/sickness which is not so much getting better as getting different. So while I have a few moments before playoff hockey officially begins, I thought I would note a few things going on in the life of a feminist. I'm participating in a bowling fundraiser this Sunday for The Western Mass Abortion Fund. Signed my name to a letter telling one women's heart breaking story about the negative effects of Nebraska's 20-week abortion ban, read and sign here. Stumbled upon Anita Sarkeesian's fabulous website about feminism and pop culture Bookmark this site people. That's all my feverish self has in me right now-

No comments:

Post a Comment