Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WTF o.b. tampons?

I'm not crazy. O.B. tampons disappeared. I noticed that the supply seemed to be shrinking in the last 3-4 months but who knows when stores restock things?
Within the last month I cannot imagine how many women stood in front of the feminine hygiene selection going "Where the fuck are my tampons?" Seeing as though there aren't any other applicator free lines available at your local supermarket or drug store; women were forced to buy tampons with applicators or not buy them at all. As a last resort, I bought the cheapest store brand regular tampons in a box of 10 for $1.99. The following day I proceeded to Cambridge Naturals and bought the more expensive organic brand of applicator free tampons.

The website states that there was a temporary supply disruption causing some stores to run out of tampons. They assure us that they will begin restocking the shelves "very soon."

If you cannot wait you can go bid on the last remaining o.b. tampons now being auctioned off on e-bay.

This is not so much suspicious as it is irritating. I claim no conspiracy or ulterior motive. I just want my tampons back please.

No comments:

Post a Comment